We have a distinctive uniform which makes your child really feel part of Ten Mile Bank Riverside Academy. Our uniform colours are Purple sweatshirts, grey/black trousers or skirts with white polo shirts.
Our school uniform is supplied by Stratfords, King's Lynn. The sweatshirt/cardigan are purple and have the school logo embroidered on to them. School polo shirts, tee-shirts, coats/jackets and hats are also available, these items are marked with * below.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name.
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress/shorts/trousers
- White shirt or polo shirt*; dark purple polo shirt either plain or with the Ten Mile Bank logo
- Purple sweatshirt* or cardigan*, without a hood, either plain or with the Ten Mile Bank logo
- Plain white, grey or black short or knee length socks (not over the knee)
- Black, grey or dark purple tights
- Full length black leggings may be worn with short black socks instead of tights
- Plain black shoes, trainers or boots
Children need a change of clothes and footwear for P.E (for health and hygiene reasons) and a small bag in which to keep the kit at school. PE kit should be in school every day. All school uniform and P.E. kit MUST be named. Children can become upset as a result of lost clothing, please help us by naming everything.
Girls and boys wear:
- Plain black shorts/skorts/leggings
- Plain white T-shirt*
- Plain black/dark grey jogging suit for outdoor lessons in cold weather
- Swimming costume (no bikinis; shorts must be above the knee) – summer term
- Swimming hat – summer term
- Children with pierced ears may wear simple studs and are responsible for the removal of these themselves before PE.
- Nail varnish and other cosmetics should not be worn.
- Watches (including fitness trackers) should be named and are the pupil's responsibility. These should be removed for P.E.
Our Uniform policy can be found below.